Sunday, October 14, 2018

Boys Hair 2017 I Tips for Getting your Toddler’s Haircut I My son’s first haircut



proud papa moment

Today I let you in on another personal big day of mine as my son Finley has his first haircut. Big thanks to my stylist Jenny for participating in todays episode.

__________________________________________________________________
Follow Mike and Modern Man TV on Social Media!
Instagram-Mike-@mikesmithhair
Instagram-ModernmanTV-@modernmantv
Twitter-@modernmantv
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/modernmantv/
Snapchat-modernmantv

** disclaimer** I was not compensated for my opinion or to provide this review. I either purchased the product or was provided the product in exchange for my testing and honest opinion.

#menshair #hairstyles #haircut #Toddlerhair



Article source here: Boys Hair 2017 I Tips for Getting your Toddler’s Haircut I My son’s first haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment