Saturday, October 6, 2018

My NEW Hair Color Ideas – Wella Professionals



https://www.artemsalon.com Парикмахер в США
Hi. I’m going to make fancy hair color using a bunch of different colors including natural colors and very bright colors such as blue, purple, orange and red using Wella Koleston line and color ID from Wella.
First I grabbed a pretty wide strand of hair from top of the side and bangs to highlight. The strand was grabbed in shape of rectangle. For highlights 1 scoop Wella Blondor and 1 1/2 scoop Koleston Perfect 6% 20 vol developer. It took around 40 minutes to get really highlighted hair, but don’t forget to look inside the foil to check hair every 10 – 15 minutes. When it’s ready – wash it off (don’t apply hair conditioner). Dry hair and do your best to keep highlighted hair away from main color – you have to save it for bright colors.
For most of the hair – I will use brown shades. Wella Koleston Perfect 5/75 (50g + 50g 6% developer + 5g Wella Color ID) – for roots and some strands of hair, first I applied it on roots. For the rest of the hair I took 5/75 and also I used two more colors Wella Koleston Perfect 8/3 (40g + 40g 6% developer + 4g color ID) and 8/43 (40g + 40g 6% developer + 4g color ID). Then I apply all three colors in a zig-zag pattern all around the head. Making this pattern I grabbed strands 2cm (3/4 inch) thick. When applying colors of level 8 I blend it with that one level 5 color on roots. There won’t be a big difference between colors, however this trick will give us the effect of naturally gentle highlighted hair. Color ID won’t let colors blend or mix together.
Don’t get scared – Color ID from Wella makes hair dye super thick.
Bright colors.
I used 4 different colors and decided to apply them horizontally on highlighted hair. From bottom to top. First Wella Koleston Perfect 0/88 3g + 3g 6% 20 vol developer + 1g Color ID. Then Wella Koleston Perfect Innosense 0/65 (3g + 3g 6% developer + 1g Color ID). Next goes 0/45 Koleston Perfect (3g + 3g 6% developer + 1g Color ID). And the last Wella Koleston Innosense 0/43 (3g + 3g 6% developer + 1g Color ID).
Plastic food wrap was used just to protect highlighted hair from brown shades.
After the last color was applied wait 20 minutes and wash everything off. Blow dry.
Let me know if I missed something.
Thank you.

Парикмахер в Чикаго Иллинойс США



Article source here: My NEW Hair Color Ideas – Wella Professionals

No comments:

Post a Comment