Saturday, November 3, 2018

How To Add Volume To Men’s Hair | Hairstyle Tips



www.GQCuts.com

Hair Volume for Men is never easy, not unless you are an extremely lucky individual, or you managed to actually put together a recipe for success, choosing to permanently stick to it. But where’s the fun in that? With every men’s style and cut comes the chance to reinvent yourself, either it’s for a day, or for the long run, and in between those limits experimenting is key. In matter of styling, nothing comes the simple way, not even the “just rolled out of bed” look that appears to be so incredibly effortless.

The good news is that pumping up your hair with extra volume is always a safe bet! In this video I’ll share with you tips on how you can take your look from flat to fab. With the use of pomade, molding paste and hairspray this quick video will help you get the look of volumizing your hair in the comfort of your own home.

Like, Love, Share!

If you want to learn more, SUBSCRIBE for monthly Tutorials, Celebrity Work and Hair Travels. I also want to hear what you have to say; from recommendations to ideas on something you would like to see me do. Thank you all!

Follow me around the world or at my shop:

Instagram:
@GQFromGQCuts

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/GQfromGQCuts

Twitter:
@GQFromGQCuts

Want to see How I Style My Hair Into the Perfect Quiff? Check out my last video:

-GQ



Article source here: How To Add Volume To Men’s Hair | Hairstyle Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment