Thursday, November 1, 2018

My HAIR CARE routine (heat damaged/dyed hair)!



How I make my heat damaged, dyed hair as silky and healthy as possible.

Thank you for very much for watching! Please subscribe!

Products Mentioned:

Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner
Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
TGR Tempo XXP Hair Dryer
GHD Classic Styler

Follow me on Twitter:
@Ash_Ley_Em

Find me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/ashley.em00

Business inquiries only: AshleyEmyt@gmail.com

All opinions are my own. This video is not sponsored.



Article source here: My HAIR CARE routine (heat damaged/dyed hair)!

No comments:

Post a Comment