Monday, February 18, 2019

My hair care routine, color and diet



Hi guys! This video is a response to one of your most frequent requests to share with you my hair routine from start to finish and give you some tips for growing healthier hair. All my favorite products are listed below. The conditioners that I use are all great for dry, damaged, blonde or colored hair. Applied only to the dry ends, they’ll minimize their splitting and help you get longer hair faster (since you won’t need to trim split ends that often). They can be also used to tame frizzy hair. Though if your hair tends to be oily and flat, these products might be a bit too intense for you.

SHAMPOOS: John Frieda Sheer Blonde, Schwarzkopf Essense Ultime, Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze (it’s a purple shampoo that eliminates brassy undertones, it’s more of a toner and I’ll talk about it in detail in one of my following videos).

SCALP OILING routine: http://youtu.be/Qfi8cwJG8O4

CONDITIONERS: L’Oreal Mythic Oil, Shu Uemura Full Shimmer, John Frieda Sheer Blonde, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette (transparent one), 40 ml conditioner that comes with L’Oreal Excellence hair dye (this one is always my #1 – it comes with a box hair dye that my mother uses and since she doesn’t need any conditioner, she gives it to me! πŸ™‚

TEXTURIZING/STYLING: Wella SP series products (I use them after shower on towel dried hair), L’Oreal TXT products (to texturize dry hair when you need it to be less silky).

BLEACH: L’Oreal Blondys + 30 vol developer. My hair was always bleached professionally, but I changed many hairdressers and products before I found the best one in terms of resulting color and hair condition – Blondys. Yet after 3 years of bleaching my hair still got quite damaged… Not I’m convinced that it’s inevitable for people with naturally thin hair that is no lighter than level 6.1 (dark ashy blonde which looks like a light brown).

HAIR DYE: Schwarzkopf Igora Royal + 30vol developer. I tried 9-1, 10-1, 10-2, 12-1, 12-11, 12-19 yet they all give exactly same resulting color. Speaking professionally, it’s 8-3, or golden blonde. None of them lightened my hair more than that. 12 series could have potentially lightened my hair even more if they’d have been mixed with a more powerful 40vol developer, but my hairdresser was strongly against it and I decided not to risk it. To get a more ashy shade, next month I’ll be trying to mix into my hair dye a 0-11 tone neutralizer. Should it work, I’ll report it here. I’ll be also switching to an even darker base color (every couple of months I’ll be adding highlights to make my hair lighter) using 8-1 and 9-1 mixed with 20 vol developer. This way I hope to cause less damage to my hair since 20 vol developer is less harsh than a 30 vol one.

HIGHLIGHTS: My highlights are done with L’Oreal ammonia-free Platinium mixed with 20 vol developer. I firstly tried “open air” highlihts yet they were not light enough (only 1 tone lighter than the base color) so now I have them wrapped in a special paper (not alluminium) which keeps the product active for longer and allows to get properly platinum blonde results.

HEATLESS OVERNIGHT CURLS: On a daily basis I curl my hair overnight with Jumbo Curlers available on http://www.JumboCurlers.com On the bottom of http://www.jumbocurlers.com/howto.html you can find my tutorials on how to use them. Not only they are “healthy” for your hair and save you a lot of time curling your hair while you are asleep, they also produce very long lasting curls which are perfect for creating all sorts of curly updos.

HAIR EXTENSIONS: Glam Time Hair clip-in extensions from http://www.GlamTimeHair.com I use Vanilla Blonde #60 and Dark Blonde #18 mixing wefts of different colors to get an effect of instant highlights.

SCALP OILING: castor and burdock oils.

DIET SUPPLEMENT: Hairfinity http://hairfinity.com/ formulated with essential nutrients for healthy hair growth from the inside out . It promotes faster growing, longer, thicker and stronger hair.
Hairfinity Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hairfinity
Hairfinity Twitter: https://twitter.com/hairfinity
Hairfinity Instagram: @hairfinity
Hairfinity Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/hairfinity



Article source here: My hair care routine, color and diet

No comments:

Post a Comment