Thursday, June 20, 2019

Odell Beckham Jr. Haircut w/ part & Twist tutorial for Men I Thot Cut



This my own version of the OBJ Odell Beckham Jr. Haircut since my hair color and style is different from his I had to make it differently. Natural / African American Hair. First I made my hair into a man bun to moisterize then two strand twisted my hair the day before. Beats by Chuki Hip Hop (BE) follow me on Instagram @tamar.bla
like this video? Like, Subscribe, leave a Comment and Share.
Check out my other videos, they consist of comedy, mens fashion, tutorials, cooking, politics, opinions, debates, sports, acting, artwork, vlogs, haitian tag, haitian / haiti stuff, family and friends, movies, mini movies, fun, music, singing, covers, challenges, reactions, hair, haircuts music and etc. Bruno mars , 24 K, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, nfl, highlight factory, fail army, the Ellen show, Harvey steve, oprah, trap music, free beats, hip hop instrumental, mens fashion, primark, jacket, $15, guardians of the galaxy volume 2, marvel
MONSIEUR BLAIN



Article source here: Odell Beckham Jr. Haircut w/ part & Twist tutorial for Men I Thot Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment