Tuesday, September 17, 2019

How To Stop Hair Loss & Why THE GUT Matters



Hair loss has been the most devastating symptom I’ve faced and has dragged me through some dark periods of life (as well as MANY ego deaths… as I have always had deep identity attachments with my hair alike many other women.)

I will offer some new gems of information as I share the depth of my own insights into this issue.

I have experienced a lot of hair loss due to PCOS and detox.

My understanding on this topic is starting to grow much deeper and vaster than ever before.

I now fully understand that this is NOT A PERMANENT experience and hair always grows back (as long as we believe it will because the minds belief systems can block certain healing breakthroughs).

If you are wanting to stop your hair fall and heal your own body from PCOS or another mystery illness you are currently facing, ask yourself if you are ready to take the next step.

I believe my online program is the most comprehensive treatment you can undergo to naturally heal your body. I say that with humility yet total confidence.

I’ve seen many bodies undergo major healing, so I know absolutely anyone has the potential to heal themselves completely of hair loss, hirsutism, acne, weight problems and anything else.

Humic / Fulvic Acid: https://amzn.to/31DfLRP or https://amzn.to/33ss0lN
Online Healing Protocol: http://saraharmidecoaching.com/p/intuitivehealingprogram



Article source here: How To Stop Hair Loss & Why THE GUT Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment