Wednesday, June 12, 2019

2am Haircut In Istanbul Turned Into A Full Turkish Man-spa Treatment



Take a look at this other video I made. ❤Turkish Hospitality is Real! Shop won’t let me pay my food | Istanbul Airport arrival✈

Much love to Gallo for his song Take You Down in this video: https://youtu.be/VQctN02u0uE
Subscribe to his channel too: https://www.youtube.com/user/OvenFreshBeats

I used Airbnb for a great place to stay in Istanbul. Sign up for Airbnb with my link and get up to $40 off. www.airbnb.com/c/jasonr248

It was 2am, and I am in my Airbnb in Istanbul Turkey… I am headed back to New York City in. few days, so I realized that I really would like to get a haircut here in Istanbul. It would save money, and I always find excitement in getting a haircut while traveling. So, I walked around the area… The only place I found open is this barber shop called: Kuaför Muharrem. I walked in and asked — how much? They said 40 Lira for a haircut. I agreed. This is what happened… I ended up getting a face wax, dead sea mud facial, face steam, moisturized, hair tonic, toner scrubbed, and more. The end total came to 230 Lira but was discounted to 170 Lira. It was all fun. 🙂 I was totally okay with it all. I video’d the experience in vlog/ASMR style. 👍

location:
Kuaför Muharrem
Şehit Muhtar Mahallesi, Tarlabaşı Blv No:21, 34435 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
+90 212 249 42 51

https://goo.gl/maps/Qb4473WG5VE2



Article source here: 2am Haircut In Istanbul Turned Into A Full Turkish Man-spa Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment