Sunday, September 8, 2019

Hair Colour Highlights | Hair color transformation | Hair color teal | Highlights Hair-Global



Hey my guys,
14th august was my birthday 💋,so i decided to change my haircolour and here is the my hair transformation video.

What i have done to my hairs ?

It is hair Highlights ( blonde).

What else ?

Teal colour chunks ( 3 layers).

SALON ADDRESS:👇👇👇👇

DESTINY UNISEX SALON

C-2/10,mata chanan devi hospital road, JANAKPURI
110058.
Phone no. 01125542945

So i hope you guys enjoy hair colour video.So letme know your thoughts on my hair colour.
Highlights Hair-Global
Highlights & Global Hair
Colour-Fashion Colour
hair color transformation
Hair BALAYAGE
how to do heighlightes your hair with Slice and Weaving Technique,
Perfect way to do Heighlighting Fashion colour,
How to get perfect heighlights hair like celebs,

How to Hair Colour Caramel Heighlightes
Hair Colour-Beast Hair colour Ideas
How to colour hair from dark to light
How to do Blond Heighlighting
hair color ideas,

*** Next video: very soon
If you find this video useful pls do hit the like button, share and subscribe to my channel.
You can connect with me on:
Instagram: makeuppolicecl
Snapchat: chandralata

Email id: mailtoch1981@gmail.com

Copyright:-
Everything you see on this video was created by me (Chandralata) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission at mailtoch1981@gmail.com.



Article source here: Hair Colour Highlights | Hair color transformation | Hair color teal | Highlights Hair-Global

No comments:

Post a Comment