Saturday, September 29, 2018

5 Men’s Hairstyles for Winter – Short, Medium & Long



Hey, Guys! Thanks for coming back again for another visit!
So here in Australia winter just went away, which I’m so happy about but for you guys, over in the USA and Europe, Winter is coming…(lol where have you heard that before?)

With that in mind, it’s probably about time you started thinking about what winter hairstyle you want for the season and I thought I’d bring some cool hairstyle ideas to the table for you to have a look at.

The hairstyles in this video are based on a combination of my personal likes and what I’ve been seeing a lot of on Pinterest. For those who are reading this and don’t know, Pinterest is my favourite place to go for ideas and to see what will be trending in the near future. I pretty much just refer to it as my crystal ball.

I find it’s really good for predicting fashion trends and gaining awesome hairstyle ideas for males. If you aren’t a user but want to stay up to date, I’d strongly recommend it.

Anyway back to my list of Men’s Hairstyles for Winter.

Number #1 was the Long Crew Cut:
Kind of like an army cut, but fluffier. I really think this hairdo is cute and it’s great for guys that want a tidy look, with very little maintenance.

Number #2 was the Side Part:
I actually love this hairstyle so much. There’s something really vintage or “old time” looking about it which I personally really like. I’m a little jealous of males that can wear this hairstyle perfectly, RObin James is a classic example! He just looks so damn good with it!

Number #3 was the Sweep Back:
The Sweep Back has a really cool indie feel to it. I haven’t seen this style around the internet much but I can tell you now it’s been a savior to me since I started growing my hair out. Although I haven’t seen too much of this look, I think it looks amazing and is definitely suitable for Winter considering the length.

Number #4 was the Man Fringe:
OMG, I actually wish I was bald and could just wear wigs all the time. This hairstyle gives real swish swish futuristic vibes. It’s like an evolved disconnected undercut that flopped forward and blended itself in the back. I’ve been seeing this a fair bit on Pinterest and my style compass is telling me that we’ll be seeing a lot more of the Man Fringe moving into this coming year.

Number #5 was the famous Full Man Bun:
This one certainly takes the cake. Man Buns with undercuts is so 2 years ago now. The Full Man Bun is coming in like a hurricane and in my prediction, will be the hairstyle of 2018. The reason I think that is because hair growth seems to be a MASSIVE topic at the moment on the internet. My monthly hair growth check-in videos are going off the chain at the moment far from anything I had expected. This evidence clearly shows that a large some of my viewers are growing their hair out, but growing it for what I wonder?

Well, my guess is that everyone is preparing their full man buns!

I’m excited to see how this goes, I still have a lot of check-ins to go but I’m really happy with my progress so far!

Thanks for coming to watch this video, it means a lot and I hope you enjoy my 5 hairstyles ideas for Winter!

In case you are new to my channel and are keen to see some more of my best work, here’s a few examples:

Hair Curling Tutorial With No Heat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKMy6Ha2JXs

How To Grow Your Hair 1 Inch In 1 Week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7h_6rnY_pg

How To Remove Butt Hair Easily: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA-Tb278RWQ

Thanks again for watching this video and remember to give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it as it really helps me grow and create more content on youtube. Love You!

Come Follow Me Here:
Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter: @thomasinaction
Snapchat: tgard46
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThomasInAction/



Article source here: 5 Men’s Hairstyles for Winter – Short, Medium & Long

No comments:

Post a Comment