Monday, September 17, 2018

My Hair Loss Story & Going Bald at a Young Age, Prevention, Tips, Video Footage



▶Subscribe to my VIP list and Get Your FREE Copy of my e-Book: https://mattdominance.com/
_________________________________________________

▶Natural HAIR GROWTH Treatment that actually works:
https://www.regrowz.com
use my code 10CAREGROWZ22 for 10% off
_________________________________________________

My hair loss started when I was as young as17 years old and it was quite frustrating to try to cover the bald spots and feel so self conscious about it every day. When I was 23 years old I felt really bald already with way less confidence than before. Turning 24 I started to play with thoughts of getting a hair transplant. You can follow my whole journey from the start until now and see how my hair has been progressing. Besides that I will talk about some important hair loss prevention tips what you can do now if you are starting to notice the first receding on your hairline. Should you do FUE hair transplant like me or rather start with minoxidil or other medicals which could help to keep your hair on your head for another 5-10 years? Watch the video!

IMPORTANT: Watch Last 3 Minutes of the video!
_________________________________________________
➤My hair transplant clinic: https://elithairtransplant.com

#hairtransplant #hairlossstory



Article source here: My Hair Loss Story & Going Bald at a Young Age, Prevention, Tips, Video Footage

No comments:

Post a Comment