Saturday, April 27, 2019

How to Curl Fine Hair Tutorial & Tips for Mature Women



This is my routine for curling baby fine hair. I share the products I love, my favorite curling iron, and how I curl my hair. Please subscribe, like, and comment, for more ways to shake it up.

Channel Mentioned: Elle Is For Living: https://www.youtube.com/user/ElleIsForLivingAz/videos

Products Mentioned
Shea Moisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil
Schwarzkopf Got2b Kinkier Gloss and Define Curling Mousse
Isoplus Hot Hot Hot Curler Thermal Spray
Hot Tools Professional 1181 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control Jumbo 1”

Music from www.youtube.com/audiolibrary
Beat Your Competition by Vibe Tracks
Disclaimer: I was not sent any of these products. I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. All opinions are my own. I am not being sponsored to make this video.



Article source here: How to Curl Fine Hair Tutorial & Tips for Mature Women

No comments:

Post a Comment