Tuesday, April 23, 2019

“My Hair Shares My Emotions” •Gacha Life• |Mini Movie| (READ DESCRIPTION) 2018



Another Mini Movie!
I know this is cringe, and it doesn’t
make sense but please keep your inappropriate comments in your head. I don’t really like it when you guys curse on my channel. Please don’t ask, “HOW DID SHE DIE??” anymore. I didn’t really want you guys to know. That’s why it isn’t in the movie. So please understand that the death scene is not showed. I think it’s a little weird that you all are fighting over how Layla died. If it’s not showed, don’t worry worry about it so much. When you make your comments, make sure the words are appropriate please. Some of you guys are cursing a lot and I don’t like that.. So can you calm down please?



Article source here: “My Hair Shares My Emotions” •Gacha Life• |Mini Movie| (READ DESCRIPTION) 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment