Friday, April 19, 2019

MEN'S SUMMER SKIN FADE HAIRSTYLE 2018 | Best Haircut | TOM FOX | Men's Hair Inspiration



Hey, Welcome back to my channel. How are you doing? I hope you’re well.

Here’s a Short Video Showing How I get my Hair looking and feeling Fresh – Just in time for the summer!

I always ask Charlie, my barber to give a really close Skin Fade as it makes me feel super fresh and since it grows back so quickly, it’ll give me a few extra days before I get back in the Barbers Chair.

What do you think of this Hairstyle?

Would you try it?

Let me know in the comments!

Any questions? As always, just shoot them my way in the comments and DM me on Instagram : @tomfoxstyle

I’m always happy to help and will do my best to answer you as soon as I can 🙂

Until next week!

Tom

*Special thanks to Cutters Yard for allowing me to film this video – If you guys are in London, you should check them out (and ask for Charlie – He always kills it)*



Article source here: MEN'S SUMMER SKIN FADE HAIRSTYLE 2018 | Best Haircut | TOM FOX | Men's Hair Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment