Thursday, May 30, 2019

How To get Perfect at Home Hair Color – No More Box Color Fails – EVER !



In this video I’ll explain the theory behind hair color and why using Box color you don’t get the perfect beautiful desired results similar to what’s on the box. Also I offer a solution to the problem in a newly started company called eSalon who offer color solutions tailored to each individual costumer at insanely competitive prices.

Check out eSalon for yourself: http://bit.ly/2nFWye7
If You’re a first time customer, they’ll give you 3 styling products for just $15. this does not include hair color obviously.

In San Francisco? Book me to do YOUR hair! Text 408-234-2565 for all booking and pricing inquiries. Don’t be shy, I’d Love to meet you all! xx

Have Hair Questions?? I started a Hair Chat Group on Facebook where myself and other hairdressers help answer YOUR Questions:
join “ellebangs hair chat” on facebook

Subtitles by Odacious: http//www.odacious.net

Find me on the web!:
follow my blog @ ellebangs.com
Instagram @silviaxreis
snapchat @silviaxreis
facebook.com / ellebangs
twitter @ellebangs
Pinterest / silviax
follow Adam’s photography on instagram @adamoe

#perfect #hair #color



Article source here: How To get Perfect at Home Hair Color – No More Box Color Fails – EVER !

No comments:

Post a Comment