Thursday, May 30, 2019

✅ Testing Wave Formers On Mens Hair – Mens Wavy:Curly Hairstyles



In today’s video we’re testing out a new-ish hair product/contraption called Wave Formers. They’re like this weird plastic bit of mesh that you put your curls/locks into and you either let it air dry or you can blow dry it to give you amazing hair waves…

Here’s a link to some if you wanna check them out: https://amzn.to/2LoYmsR

I’ve never used these before, I was petty tempted to try them out when I got them and I did put a couple in my hair but I was kinda like no, I’ll wait for the video, and we’ll actually do the whole thing.

In terms of using these, you can use like air drying to make it happen or you can use a blow dryer because we’re on video today I can’t wait around for seven fucking hours while my hair dries so I’m just gonna use the blow dryer to set them in.

I will be leaving links in the description box for you as well in case you wanna go and try some of these yourself again, I don’t know how they’re gonna turn out so maybe by the end of the video you’ll know if you wanna give them a go or not. They were very cheap and I bought three packets.

The reason I got so many was just because I know I have a lot of hair and I wanted to make sure I could get it all in. In terms of hair prep, I just dampened it a little bit, I didn’t saturate it with water, because I am gonna be using heat, I’ve got my Sebastian Trilliant Heat Protector in and I’ve also used a bit of Blumaan as well, because Blumaan Original.

BluMaan Original also has the heat protectant in it as well but it’s really good for forming hair at the same time and I have also chucked a little tiny bit of my Jane Carter Solution in there which is great for moisturising.

I hope you guys enjoy this video and would love to hear your feedback in the comment section and if any of you give these a go I want to hear about it!

Thanks so much for coming back this week to watch and I’ll see you next week for another video!

Yours in good hair,

Thomas.

Come Follow Me Here:
Website: https://thomasinaction.com/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/ThomasInAction/
Instagram & Twitter: @thomasinaction
Snapchat: tgard46
Facebook: https://m.me/ThomasInAction?ref=hairstyles_in_action



Article source here: ✅ Testing Wave Formers On Mens Hair – Mens Wavy:Curly Hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment