Monday, May 20, 2019

HOW TO GET HEALTHY CURLY HAIR | Ayesha Malik



I have been going natural on and off for 10 years. But I’ve only been strictly using the Curly Girl Method for the past two years. Here are the six things I did in order to transition from fried, damaged hair to healthy, shiny curls.

1.) Color matched my roots and recolored my whole head to what my natural hair color is. And haven’t touched color since!

2.) Stop straightening my hair. I don’t use heat at all.

3.) Followed the CG Method

4.) Regularly oil my hair (pre-poo)

5.) Deep Conditioning

6.) PATIENCE

*disclaimer* These methods are what worked for me. I’ve NEVER had a successful color job. Some of my curl friends have mastered and perfected the art of hair dye/bleaching/highlights.

STORE: https://www.amazon.com/shop/spisha

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/spisha
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/spishaa
SNAPCHAT: @spisha
Business Inquires: spishacurls@gmail.com



Article source here: HOW TO GET HEALTHY CURLY HAIR | Ayesha Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment