Tuesday, May 21, 2019

How to Color Your Hair Using Food Coloring



Hello lovely people! In this video, I showed you guys how to color your hair using nothing more than food coloring! Food coloring when mixed with developer will give off a semi-permanent color to your hair. This idea was shared to me by a friend and when I searched online, I stumbled upon this blog post: https://thecraftymamablog.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/dye-your-hair-with-food-coloring/ which helped me a lot during the whole coloring process.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional hairstylist in any way therefore I recommend that you consult with professionals first before doing this how-to yourself.
Important Reminders:
1. Make sure your hair is healthy enough for this process (i.e, it is not over bleached) so as not to further ruin your hair.
2. Always ask for someone to help you especially during the bleaching process.
3. When bleaching your hair, make sure to check the lightness of your hair every 20 minutes or so in order for you to know when the bleach has already lifted your hair color enough.
4. Follow the instructions in the products you are using.
5. Do more research if you have to because bleaching and coloring your hair is not supposed to be an impulsive act but something that’s well thought out.
Anyway, I do hope this works out well for you and remember to have fun during the process! Good luck and thank you so much for watching! 😀
Please remember to thumbs up if you liked this video in any way at all (it will totally make my day), comment if you have any questions and such, and also subscribe so you’re always up to date with the videos I make! See you guys soon in the next video!
Other links:
Kinds of developers for different hair types:
http://www.salonweb.com/pro/color.htm
Hair color scale:
http://dryhairtips.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-3-tips-for-perfect-hair-color.html



Article source here: How to Color Your Hair Using Food Coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment