Thursday, March 28, 2019

2016 Balayage Hair Color Ideas with Blonde, Brown, Caramel and Red Highlights



OPEN FOR MORE INFORMATION! ○Formula: Base Smudge- Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 7-1+7-0 with 10volume Root Smudge Toner- Redken Shades EQ 8N .

CLICK HERE for PART 2 : ☆ In this, 2 part hair tutorial, I’m going to show you how I color my hair at home to get a warm, caramel brown . Lots of different shades .

OPEN FOR MORE INFORMATION! ○Formula: Base Smudge- Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 7-1+7-0 with 10volume Root Smudge Toner- Redken Shades EQ 8N .

CLICK HERE for PART 2 : ☆ In this, 2 part hair tutorial, I’m going to show you how I color my hair at home to get a warm, caramel brown . Lots of different shades .



Article source here: 2016 Balayage Hair Color Ideas with Blonde, Brown, Caramel and Red Highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment