Saturday, March 16, 2019

BEST WAYS TO REMOVE FACIAL HAIR FOR WOMEN



Women’s facial hair removal tips – the best and worst methods

Hi guys ! So today I’m going to give you my full review of the main ways to remove your facial hair (as a woman). I say as a woman because typically men grow much more facial hair than women, and it is culturally acceptable for them to have facial hair, whereas for us it is entirely different. I have tried all of these methods, and some I like more than others. But there’s definitely one thing I don’t like, and thats having hair all over my face (yes, everywhere- nose, chin, upper lip/mustache, unibrow, forehead, cheeks, sideburns, etc.) SO, in this video, I will give you the pros and cons of 6 different ways to remove facial hair- shaving, tweezing, waxing, threading, cream, and laser. At the end I tell you guys my personal favorite ways to remove facial hair. I hope you enjoy 🙂

-SOCIAL MEDIA + EMAIL-
snapchat: audreyvictoriax
email: audreyv.ytc@gmail.com
(new) instagram: audreyvictoriax

-ABOUT ME-
age: 23 (born in 1993)
ethnicity: Chamorro, Irish, French, German, Russian
camera: iPhone 7s plus
height: 4’11
upload schedule: M,W,F

-TAGS-
#hair #hairremoval #hairremovalforwomen #shavingyourface



Article source here: BEST WAYS TO REMOVE FACIAL HAIR FOR WOMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment