Friday, May 10, 2019

✅ 10 Looks, 1 Haircut – Men's Undercuts



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Hey Guys! welcome back to my channel! In todays video we are diving deep into the past to look at all the amazing hairstyles i’ve managed to create with the glorious undercut.

Not only am I going to be show casing 10 of my favourite hairstyles with an undercut I’ve also made the decision to grow my hair out finally!!! yes, that’s right I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d really like the luxury of having a fuller head of hair to play with and adjusting my hairline to come down closer to my ears.

As a lot of you know the “growing your hair out” process is a tough one to manage and I’m sure I’m not going to enjoy it all that much but I guess this will give me a good opportunity to start sharing other parts of myself with you rather than just my hair…

ANd plus my hair is going to look SO good when it’s finally grown out and I’m really excited!!!

Anyway please let me know your thoughts on your favourite hairstyle in this video and make sure you hit the subscribe button if you haven’t already!!

Until next time have a fab week and I’ll see you then 🙂 xoxoxox

Love Thomas.

If my hairstyles aren’t enough for you here are a few others around YouTube I found quite cool :



Incase you are new to my channel and are keen to see some more of my best work, here’s a few examples :

Hair Curling Tutorial With No Heat : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKMy6Ha2JXs

How To Grow Your Hair 1 Inch In 1 Week : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7h_6rnY_pg

How To Remove Butt Hair Easily : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA-Tb278RWQ

Thanks again for watching this video and remember to give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it as it really helps me grow and create more content on youtube. Love You!

Come Follow Me Here :
Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter : @thomasinaction
Snapchat : tgard46
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ThomasInAction/



Article source here: ✅ 10 Looks, 1 Haircut – Men's Undercuts

No comments:

Post a Comment