Friday, May 3, 2019

DYING MY HAIR WHEN I AM ALLERGIC TO HAIR DYE!!(Part 1, Patch Test, 48hr Reaction)|Ellie Hart



▶DYING MY HAIR WHEN I AM ALLERGIC TO HAIR DYE!!

The hair dye I used🌼
https://groceries.asda.com/product/permanent/nicen-easy-permanent-hair-dye-10c-extra-light-cool-blonde/1000012277950

Watch another video🌼

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thankyou for watching the video I hope you all enjoyed it! In this video I was testing -Asda’s Nice’n Easy Permanent Hair Dye 10C Extra Light Cool Blonde- to see if I was allergic to it since I have had an allergic reaction to a certain hair dye before. I hope the video was informative- and remember: NEVER DYE YOUR HAIR WITHOUT DOING A PATCH TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE -as demonstrated in this video!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If you would like to leave a comment on this video, please do as it will mean so much to me and as I have done in the past- I will ALWAYS without a doubt, reply! So you are welcome to leave any nice comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, questions etc in the comments down below!3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thankyou so much for watching, again! please subscribe as I am so close to 200 and it would make me so happy if you did! I love you all as always and I’ll see you in my next video x



Article source here: DYING MY HAIR WHEN I AM ALLERGIC TO HAIR DYE!!(Part 1, Patch Test, 48hr Reaction)|Ellie Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment